Dates: December 9-15, 2018
Location: Netherlands (The Hague, Den Bosh, Amsterdam)
Focus on Netherlands:
- Showcase innovations and technologies contributing to the success of California’s $50 billion agricultural economy.
- AgriFoodTech 2018 will host more than 140 exhibitors and 1,500 visitors with a specific focus on technological innovation in the food supply.
- Companies responsible for all travel costs (air/meals) not covered by the program
- Be an eligible small business in operation for not less than the 1-year period
- Operating, organized, or incorporated in the United States
- Have access to sufficient resources to bear the costs associated with trade, including the costs of packing, shipping, freight forwarding, and customs brokers
Deadline: November 15, 2018
Director, California Center for International Trade Development